Today, for the first time, I wrote a blog entry and immediately deleted it. It was a little too brooding and self-centered. I think I need to write about random fun stuff instead. Whee!
1. Groundhog Day. I love this movie; I love Bill Murray.
2. Accessories. Girly strings of beads, sparkly dangling earrings, brightly printed bags. Yay!
3. Wine. Oooh, yeah! But not wine hangovers. Ooooh, no!
4. Ponies. I haven't mentioned ponies on any of these blog posts yet, and that is sad. Ponies rock.
5. My kids. They are pretty damn delightful like 99.9% of the time, and they are up for a good time whenever. Little party animals, all three of them. Love it!
6. The song "All These Things I've Done" by the Killers. I should play this when my students enter the classroom tomorrow, except it might rock their socks off. Dy-no-miiiiite.
7. Messing with people's minds. Just a lil bit. Especially teenagers who fail to grasp irony/humor. Mwa-ha-ha!
8. Magna-doodles. Wicked fun.
9. Okay, now my brain is flooded with toys and funky songs and rainbows and dancing, so I think my job here is done. Peace out.