Friday, March 30, 2012

Some stuff on my mind...

*Just watched Game of Thrones. Almost done with season 1. Pretty entertaining show, and lots of nice man eye candy. Nice to see Tonks make an appearance, too.
*Facebook pages of those who have passed away are fascinating and heart-wrenching. It's amazing how they provide one more way for words to keep people's spirits alive in the hearts of their loved ones.
*Jimmy Fallon's show should be on at like 10 so I could actually watch it during the week.
*I have taken a million sick days this year. A million=like 15, in case you were wondering. Three of them this week thanks to whatever plague our family has contracted. Ugh. Could be a lot worse, I know.
*Lottery is up really high and everyone's talking about it. If I won I would be more stressed out than I am now, but I still think it would be cool to win. Probably a huge headachey nightmare, but damn it I would finally get a pony.
*The weather is supposed to be awesome tomorrow. ZOO??? I love going to the zoo, what a nerd.
*I think I have eczema on my arm. I wonder why I have it now all of a sudden. Weird.
*Okay this is getting pretty boring, I think I'll stop now. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment